Introducing AMSOIL European Car Formula 5w30 (AEL) Synthetic Motor Oil. AMSOIL has produced a high performance crankcase oil for demanding European applications, such as VW vehicles requiring the 504/507 oil spec. The new 504/507 specification was developed to comply with newer emission standards, better fuel economy and low SAPS technology for emission system protection.
AMSOIL European Car Formula 5W-30 was developed for emission system performance to maximize catalytic converter and DPF life, while minimizing harmful tailpipe emissions. This oil also provides excellent wear control, engine performance, turbocharger protection during temperature and RPM extremes, features a low-SAPS chemistry, is formulated to excellent deposit control and is a long drain formula to meet the needs of longer European OEM drain intervals. AMSOIL European Car Formula offers an excellent pour point, wide viscosity index and boasts quality TBN components that neutralize acids and resist chemical breakdown for longer than other manufactures technologies. Furthermore, the high level of wear protection is evidenced by the 4-Ball wear scar of .45.
To get a better understanding of why AMSOIL European Synthetic Oil 5w30 is the best choice for your European car please check out the Voice Over Power Point (V.O.P.P.) presented by Matt Morgan, Product Specialist with AMSOIL INC. http://amsoil.acrobat.com/ael/
AMSOIL European Synthetic 5w30 (AEL) features the following performance characteristics:
- Low-SAPS (Sulfated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulfur) chemistry: Designed for optimal performance and longevity of emission control systems on gas- and diesel-fueled vehicles.
- Superior Viscosity Retention: AMSOIL uses only the highest quality base oils and Viscosity Index Improvers (VII) to maintain viscosity over longer European drain intervals.
- Engine and Turbo Protection: European-specific additive package and premium base oil chemistry that provides ultimate engine protection and maximum turbo bearing life.
- Superior oxidation resistance and thermal stability: Maximizes engine performance, resists oxidation to promote long oil life and provides the necessary deposit control to keep engines, turbos and narrow oil passages deposit free.
- Extreme Temperature Peformance: AMSOIL AEL flows easily in sub-zero temperatures for fast lubrication at startup and immediate turbo bearing protection. European Car Formula also has the high temperature performance to remain in grade. It will not breakdown and form deposits and has low volatility.
AMSOIL European Car Formula was formulated specifically to meet European OEM and industry specifications. Designed for excellent, long-drain performance in gas- and diesel-fueled applications requiring any of the following:
- VW 504/507 (Gas/diesel performance)
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- BMW LL-04
- Mercedes Benz 229.51
- Porsche C30
AMSOIL European Car Formula the recommended engine oil in many different applications including BMW, Mercedes Benz, VW, Audi, Porsche, Mini, and many other vehicles. Refer to the AMSOIL LookUp guide for proper oil and Mann filter recommendations.
AMSOIL European Car Formula comes in quarts, 5 liters jugs 30-gallon drums and 55-gallon drums.
Note: Totes will be available upon request.
European Car Formula pricing is very competitive with other oils meeting similar specifications and the experience formulating long-drain motor oil for 38 years gives AMSOIL the advantage in effectively meeting European OEM drain intervals. Please contact Michael Sparks AMSOIL Dealer / Direct Jobber for best pricing and delivery. There are several buying options for those that would like to order factory direct, including wholesale Repair shops that would like to offer this product as a service to their customers.
Now along with the AMSOIL European 5w40 Synthetic Motor Oil you have the best choice for your high end European vehicles. Since 1972 AMSOIL has manufactured only the highest quality synthetic lubricants for all types of vehicles and equipment. Choose the best, Choose AMSOIL
AMSOIL 100% Synthetic European Car Formula is formulated to surpass the most demanding European specifications. It is recommended for European and North American gasoline or diesel vehicles requiring any of the following worldwide specifications:
- API SM/CF
- ACEA C3
- ACEA A3/B3
- ACEA A3/B4
- BMW LL-04
- Mercedes Benz 229.31, 229.51
- Porsche -Saab
- Volkswagen 502.00, 505.00, 505.01
- DaimlerChrysler MS-10725
Please feel free to share this exciting information with your friends. Comments welcome.Michael Sparks AMSOIL Dealer / Direct Jobber www.amsoil.lube-direct.com 931-801-9401